Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Stand Up to Your Finances

   

We’ve all heard of the excuses. The consistent place of blame of not being financial stable: I don’t have enough income, I owe to much or I don’t know how to create a budget. It’s time to start taking accountability and start working with what you have. Understanding it’s not easy and there will be some definite sacrifices but in the end it will all be worth it.

Think of those that have been able to follow their dream by taking a chance using their last as a sacrifice; read up on the owner of allhiphop.com Greg Watkins @blackenterprise.com. Surround yourself with positive people, keep talking about it or create a blog.


  A key factor is to continually pray about it, prayer really does help! If you think that your habits are out of control and you don’t know were to start try searching on the internet for credit counselors. Changing your spending behaviors for the better changes your relationship with money for the better. STAND UP TO YOUR FINANCES and show whose Boss!

*I’ve been down that journey and may have some advise that can help you, let me know what your challenges are and I will share with you my words of wisdom!



~Sincerely
          Striving,

         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Premium Online Professional Financial Courses